Brief

Twin Six-Story, Six-Unit Residential Buildings Rise Above Street Level at 436 and 442 East 13th Street, East Village

13 East + West
Comments (1)
  1. David says:

    About 20 percent of under construction that is above street level, and remaining 80 percent will be progressed not over October I roughly predicted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *