Priority

New Looks at Long Island City’s Under-Construction Modern Townhouses

Long Island City townhouses at 45-35 11th Street. rendering by Newman Design Architects
Comments (8)
  1. David says:

Under-construction going on the area of planned in the works, I’m glad to read and follow news of best website on developing.

2. staten island guy says:

No off-street parking requirement. A lot of the residents are going to own cars, especially those with children.

3. Mary Callahan says:

I lived across the street from this construction and had a car from the 1950 until 1980’s
    Parking was terrible then ,had to pray you could find a parking spot. even on the weekend

4. staten island guy says:

I took a quick look at the parking rules on the streets where these new homes will be and it looks like there’s no parking / no standing zones on the entire block. It appears to be an industrial area but the nycdot should at least allow traditional alternate side parking around those homes. When I visit family in LIC findings a spot is a challenge.

NYC parking regulations lookup-

5. LIC guy says:

No parking and units are narrow with low ceilings – they look like caves. Out of their mind if they think they can get $7k/month for these.

6. staten island guy says:

That’s very high even for a so-called ‘hot’ neighborhood. Works out to $1615/week. Absurd.

7. Boxed coupon says:

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

8. I’ve been browsing on-line more than 3 hours as of late, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It¡¦s pretty value enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the net can be much more helpful than ever before.